Friday, April 3, 2009

Bassano, here I come!

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Bassano for my second hang gliding competition. I'm all excited ;-) I haven't done any cross country flights since my first ones in July and August, but I'm very keen to test how my thermalling skills have improved.

So I'm heading for Bassano. And I will be flying there with the European top pilots. That is, I will see them start and they will quickly leave me behind ;-)

I'm competing to test my own skills and I hope I'll manage my first 50 km flight. Ofcourse I'm dreaming of reaching goal once, but I would probably need a very good day which is completely underestimated by the task setters to be able to do that...

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it and hope to do some great flying in the next few days. And I'll try to keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jochen
    veel geluk, het weerbericht ziet er in elk geval geweldig uit !
    Jan

    ReplyDelete